From leaving St Mellion Storage you are only a very convenient 20-30 minute drive away from Plymouth Docks to catch the ferry over to Brittany – France ready for your lovely holiday.
We have put together a few essential must do’s before you leave:
1) Insurance – Make sure your insurance is valid aboard.
2)EHIC – (European Health Insurance Card)
3) Currency – Even though their will be plenty of cash machines on the continent, its always worth organising some Euro’s etc before you leave.
4) Passports/Important documents – make a pack with important documents i.e car/caravan insurance etc.
5) Pay any forthcoming household bills – Nothing worse then coming back to an unpaid bill.
6) Kit for the car – Beam deflectors, GB Stickers, warning triangle and hi – viz jackets.
7) Adaptor converters – you may need these if gas bottle or electric hook up connections are different.
The better prepared the more enjoyable your holiday. You can now relax and enjoy yourselves and the weather!